Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mail

Do you have a pen pal?
Or did you have a pen pal?

Both our boys have pen pals. It is so much fun to see how excited they get to receive a letter. 
They love to get mail.

Yes, e mail, texting and facebook are all fun.

But a letter in the mail, it really is special!
I have a friend who had a pen pal from England for many years. This year she was able to go over to England and meet her pen pal face to face. How exciting!

Have you met your pen pal?

I know the boys hope to meet the special friends they have made from writing letters.

Have a great day.
Enjoy sending a smile!

 

1 comment:

  1. I do not have a pen pal, perhaps, I had a short lived one in the past. Even though, we usually just bills or junk mail, I still feel a bit of excitement when I see the mail carrier drop off mail. How wonderful that your boys have pen pals and get to experience the joy of getting to know someone through handwritten letters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for leaving a comment. I love hearing from readers, comments are moderated and will be posted after review.

Thank You!