Saturday, September 8, 2012

Encouragment for parents

Parenting is not easy.

 Am I doing the right thing?
 These kids are driving me crazy!
Should I let them have more freedom?
Questions, Questions!!

If you have a friend or a daughter or son, that needs a little parenting encouragement...how about sending them a unique card and poem.

Parenting
by Autumn Bednarczyk

Parenting is incredibly hard
But well worth it when your child gives you a hand made card...
Toddlers run back and forth, like a hurricane with mighty force. Extremely frustrating it is true
But well worth it when they say,
"I Love You..."
So mothers and fathers I tell you, cherish every moment...
God is unbelievably proud of you
For raising your children the way
 He would want you to go!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I love hearing from readers, comments are moderated and will be posted after review.

Thank You!