Thursday, November 14, 2013

Posters....Posters...Posters

Do you need a fun Birthday gift idea for a LEGO fan?
 A fun Kayaker...great for a boys bedroom or playroom.

 Or Speeding in the City!

Some fun ideas for a frame for the poster...

Barn Board
Both posters would look great framed in barn board

A simple frame from Wal Mart

Or tacks

I have a garden poster that I could not find a nice frame for. I did find some fun garden tacks. They worked perfect and look good too.

Do you have some fun ideas for a frame?

 

1 comment:

  1. I think all those legos are so cute! My boy would love it! Thanks for saying hi in my poopy day. :)
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for leaving a comment. I love hearing from readers, comments are moderated and will be posted after review.

Thank You!