Monday, August 18, 2014

Back to School

Back to School 

 It is that time of year. 
How about adding a note to your son or daughters lunch.

Or packing a note in your college kids luggage.

A perfect way to say, I Love You!

Writing things by hand...did you know there's a huge difference between texting someone to say that you love them and hope that they have a great day and writing it on a note and leaving it for them to find.

Check out all our cards at our shop and find the perfect one to surprise your loved one today.
 

4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely idea to tuck in a handwritten love note when you're separated from a loved one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do this more often this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is lovely and that is so true. Handwritten notes and cards are precious to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea but I think my 16 year old son would be embarrassed to open that up at school! I used to do it for my husband....thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for leaving a comment. I love hearing from readers, comments are moderated and will be posted after review.

Thank You!