Monday, August 4, 2014

Fresh off the Press


Fun new cards in our Brick Collection ~ 

How Does Your Garden Grow?
 
Mary, Mary, quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells, and cockle shells,
And pretty maids all in a row.



 Captain America

This card will make a great Happy Birthday card for the Captain America fan in your life.
It also will work well for an invitation for a Captain America birthday party.

 

Take me out to the Ball game!!


Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd;
Just buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack,
I don't care if I never get back.
Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don't win, it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game.


A great card for all Baseball fans!


You can find all our new cards at our Etsy Shop!

Happy Summer! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment. I love hearing from readers, comments are moderated and will be posted after review.

Thank You!